* guy destroys Tichu game and it's not illegal

Discuss about anything!
mrbass

* guy destroys Tichu game and it's not illegal

Post by mrbass »

he pressed play a bomb every 1 second...probably with an app and it's NOT ok to report it as it's NOT a violation according to BGA.
I never want to every play again with people like this. Only can ban them and then 100 others will have to encounter this * guy. So now we know we can intentially just delay games without any consequence except getting banned by players...it's great to know.

* and I've never had a waste of an hour cuz he voted no to abandon and prevented others from playing.

Think BGA is almost dead to me if they can't even take out a player like this permanently.

*moderator edit: calling out players in the Forums is not permitted
ufm

Re: * guy destroys Tichu game and it's not illegal

Post by ufm »

It's illegal as the player in question is abusing a game bug to break the game. You can find this clause in the report screen too.
Report the bug first, then report the game when that player does it again.
mrbass

Re: Taiwanese guy destroys Tichu game and it's not illegal

Post by mrbass »

it's not possible trust me...I tried to report it...instead I got banned for 30 days and 90% reputation lost. Only way to fix this bug..not really a bug bad behavior is to do the same until enough people get banned for it. It's the only way because BGA policy doesn't allow reporting this behavior.

Return to “Off-topic”