Rails to the North - will it come for 2nd edition?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Swfcdan

Rails to the North - will it come for 2nd edition?

Post by Swfcdan »

I've learnt and really enjoy GWT lately. I play the 2nd edition as it's supposed to have quite a few improvements over the original edition.
But I notice the RttN expansion is only available on the 1st edition. I'd really like to give it a try soon, but is there any plan to make that available for 2nd edition too? I've seen the physical expansion has been released for the 2nd edition this year.
If not I will give it a try using the 1st edition sometime- are there any significant changes to that edition I should know?
Phoxtrot

Re: Rails to the North - will it come for 2nd edition?

Post by Phoxtrot »

There is a small change to the staring money and hand, no exchange tokens for 1st edition without Rails and a lot of small changes that are visible on the board.

If you play 1st edition with personalized setup, you can actually play 1st edition with the rules of the second edition (including changes on the board that are made visible).
Pinstripe

Re: Rails to the North - will it come for 2nd edition?

Post by Pinstripe »

Just got the rails to the north 2nd ed. and eagerly awaiting this to be added to BGA!

Return to “Great Western Trail”