2-player Arena?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
amachno

2-player Arena?

Post by amachno »

Anyone ever considered changing Arena for 2-player? It might be interesting change, imo. Probably less variance, and shorter waiting time for an opponent.
zinnaaaa

Re: 2-player Arena?

Post by zinnaaaa »

I like the idea although I havent played many 2 player games and none since I found arena and started getting good at the game.

In theory I think it should be good since getting first on 2 goals will be very important which should lead to some intresting decisions.
SarahofBorg

Post by SarahofBorg »

I don’t think that two player arena mode would be as fun or satisfying. There are interesting upsets with three players, as you consider what two opponents might do. Especially with the Bis and Construction plans—to go for them or not. Just my two cents.
Vandaley

Post by Vandaley »

SarahofBorg wrote: 08 June 2023, 16:44 I don’t think that two player arena mode would be as fun or satisfying. There are interesting upsets with three players, as you consider what two opponents might do. Especially with the Bis and Construction plans—to go for them or not. Just my two cents.
I agree and will add that there are many very competitive 2-player tournaments.
Sebair

Post by Sebair »

I prefer to play at 3 than 2, it's more exciting. And there is more fun

Return to “Welcome To”