Allow team selection in Decrypto

Suggestions & ideas / Suggestions & idées
GeraldineMerida

Allow team selection in Decrypto

Post by GeraldineMerida »

I often play this with friends. Some of us are much more on the same wavelength than others, and it's really frustrating when the game randomly assigns us team mates we'd rather not have.

I get that lots of people like random teams, but please give us the option of choosing our team instead. (Other online implementations of this game do so.)
JimmyTwoGuns

Re: Allow team selection in Decrypto

Post by JimmyTwoGuns »

I would like this option also
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

GeraldineMerida wrote: 08 June 2023, 23:46 I often play this with friends. Some of us are much more on the same wavelength than others, and it's really frustrating when the game randomly assigns us team mates we'd rather not have.

I get that lots of people like random teams, but please give us the option of choosing our team instead. (Other online implementations of this game do so.)
You should create a suggestions in the bug/suggestion system instead of posting here.
Rex Goodheart

Post by Rex Goodheart »

Two other suggestions: temporarily disable the ability to post in Team Chat for the person who is giving clues. Also, leave both Team Chat windows open and inspectable by both teams when the game has ended.
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

At the end of the game, the team chat is already duplicated into the game chat, so that the other players can check, if someone cheated via team chat. But BGA can not prevent communication via external media (e.g. phone, WhatsApp, iMessage, e-Mail, …).
Rex Goodheart

Post by Rex Goodheart »

Thomas wrote: 26 August 2023, 17:50 At the end of the game, the team chat is already duplicated into the game chat, so that the other players can check, if someone cheated via team chat. But BGA can not prevent communication via external media (e.g. phone, WhatsApp, iMessage, e-Mail, …).
That function doesn't seem to be working any more? I think I saw it once.

Return to “Suggestions”