A couple UI recommendations for release

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
actuality

A couple UI recommendations for release

Post by actuality »

I think it would be helpful to make it more clear graphically that, once you select a tile, you're not fully committed to it and can still select others. When you select one, it isn't clear that you can just select a different one from the offer to try it out. Maybe an "x" on the tile, or keep a 'selectable' highlight on the offer tiles visible until confirming your turn?

I also think it could be helpful to have the tile rotation indicators be a bit more visible. After reading the rules and starting to play my first game, I forgot you could rotate the tiles at first. When I looked for the arrows, I found them, but more clear prompting I believe will help serve as a valuable reminder to new players.

Finally, if you view an opponent's board by clicking the peek/keyhole icon, you have to reload to return to the all-opponent table view. A button might be a better way to toggle this instead of using the keyhole icon.

A nice, playable beta, however! I enjoyed it, and look forward to playing the full release version.

Return to “Sagani”