Including minorities

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lolita911

Including minorities

Post by Lolita911 »

I noticed that playing some games certain players undermined others whom they thought were women,trans,or part of the LGBT+ group.I have been the victim of this kind of bullying and they bullyus up to the point that Im wondering if this site is not infested with *.If the moderators want to know more I can tell them who is into this as I understand I cant display any names here.

*moderator edit: please do not insult. If you have experienced any bullying, you should use the official channels to file a Moderation Report.
Lolita911

Re: Including minorities

Post by Lolita911 »

It is so strange that as soon as I posted this I was moderated.The * where is free speech going? I didnt insult anyone just mentionned that I was threatened as a woman who wanted justice on this site.
I WILL ENJOY MY RIGHT OF FREE SPEECH AND will go after who doesnt believe its fair.

*moderator edit: please leave politics and insults related to political topics off of BGA.
xate

Re: Including minorities

Post by xate »

You had not previously been moderated, only the insult was removed. You are free to express your experiences as long as you do not insult others while doing so. Please keep the discussion polite and productive. As the previous moderator stated, you can and should file a Moderation Report when players are rude to you or bully you for any reason. We do not tolerate any type of discrimination on BGA.

Return to “Spades”