The doubling cube version. Is it here? I prefer it!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
Remkar

Re: The doubling cube version. Is it here? I prefer it!

Post by Remkar »

Your link also says, "and there are no pending bugs and issues" required first it to move to beta.

The developer acknowledged there are still known bugs they're working on, so there's the answer. ;)
ufm

Post by ufm »

Remkar wrote: 08 July 2023, 03:09 Your link also says, "and there are no pending bugs and issues" required first it to move to beta.

The developer acknowledged there are still known bugs they're working on, so there's the answer. ;)
In fact the project has been frozen since May 2023.
veggivet

Post by veggivet »

I predict the doubling cube option will arrive around the same time the rolls become truly random. In other words, never.
RicardoRix

Post by RicardoRix »

veggivet wrote: 16 July 2023, 20:47 I predict the doubling cube option will arrive around the same time the rolls become truly random. In other words, never.
Chin up fella.

I'm guessing for an ELO of 518, you've done pretty well adjusting your game to the rolls :D
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

RicardoRix wrote: 16 July 2023, 22:04
veggivet wrote: 16 July 2023, 20:47 I predict the doubling cube option will arrive around the same time the rolls become truly random. In other words, never.
Chin up fella.

I'm guessing for an ELO of 518, you've done pretty well adjusting your game to the rolls :D
Also, if you’re looking for some variety, there are a few other games on BGA.
veggivet

Post by veggivet »

RicardoRix wrote: 16 July 2023, 22:04
Chin up fella.

Of course I've adapted my game to the algo, but I'd much rather have an ELO of 250 with truly random rolls.

Return to “Backgammon”