Option to view assistant deck quantity

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
sothello

Option to view assistant deck quantity

Post by sothello »

Unless I’m mistaken, there is no way to check how many assistants are left in one of the three assistant decks. Having this option would be great. There have been instances when one has the option to pick two assistants in a row before another player. In those scenarios, it would be great to have the first pick to NOT be the last one in a given pile, because that pick would not reveal a new option. I hope that makes sense.

Basically, when picking an assistant, sometimes you want there to be another one underneath, but that is hard to know without knowing how many are left in the stack.
Remkar

Re: Option to view assistant deck quantity

Post by Remkar »

sothello wrote: 30 July 2023, 16:18 Unless I’m mistaken, there is no way to check how many assistants are left in one of the three assistant decks. Having this option would be great. There have been instances when one has the option to pick two assistants in a row before another player. In those scenarios, it would be great to have the first pick to NOT be the last one in a given pile, because that pick would not reveal a new option. I hope that makes sense.

Basically, when picking an assistant, sometimes you want there to be another one underneath, but that is hard to know without knowing how many are left in the stack.
That information is already available.

On my phone, I can see it by "long holding" on the assistant, and it's the last piece of information in the list of info about the assistant.

I assume on a desktop, it's activated by hovering over the card.
sothello

Re: Option to view assistant deck quantity

Post by sothello »

Wow, thanks. Will try this.

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”