Gangsta (still) stuck in Beta

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Lokhir

Gangsta (still) stuck in Beta

Post by Lokhir »

Dear Gangster Apprentices,

I represent Schmeta Games, the publishing company that implemented Gangsta! on BGA.

I am writing here to apologize for not being able to be ready for the current Arena season. We know many of you are eagerly waiting for Gangsta! to leave the Beta stage to integrate the BGA catalog and allow you to play the game in Arena mode.

Unfortunately, and despite all our efforts, this is not (yet) possible. All the requests we've sent in that regard since January have gone unanswered. We will not go into details in order to preserve our relationship with BGA studios but, just know that we are doing everything in our power to exit the Beta stage as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
thierry1thomas

Re: Gangsta (still) stuck in Beta

Post by thierry1thomas »

Yes, please, how long before the end of this situation?
Lokhir

Post by Lokhir »

I wish we knew... Official releases are an opaque box : there is only one mail address at our disposal and we never get an answer.

It seems this is therefore totally depending on BGA's good will.
Lokhir

Post by Lokhir »

We just have been told Gangsta will be released on the 7th of August, being part of the Summer Games
QuenT1T

Post by QuenT1T »

Finally, some good news: we can't wait to challenge each other in arena mode on this excellent game.
Thx bga and schéma games

Return to “Gangsta!”