binoculars card can not be used : unerwarteter Fehler

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
digismo

binoculars card can not be used : unerwarteter Fehler

Post by digismo »

i have the binoculars card. i want to use it, but i can not activate any site with it.
there is always "unexpected error". so do i understand the card wrong??? or is it a bug. so i will report it there
i used it in basecamp and others. but it did not work..
i had same error yesterday in another match with that card
Unerwarteter Fehler:BGA service error (reference: GS6 20/08 11:24:43)
Remkar

Re: binoculars card can not be used : unerwarteter Fehler

Post by Remkar »

digismo wrote: 20 August 2023, 10:31 i have the binoculars card. i want to use it, but i can not activate any site with it.
there is always "unexpected error". so do i understand the card wrong??? or is it a bug. so i will report it there
i used it in basecamp and others. but it did not work..
i had same error yesterday in another match with that card
Unerwarteter Fehler:BGA service error (reference: GS6 20/08 11:24:43)
Generally, you need to provide a table number and move number where you tried to use it, otherwise it is almost impossible to diagnose your issue.

However, since you were getting dinner kind of BGA service area, I'm not sure if it was some sort of server issue (and not a player or game issue). Did you try refreshing the game when this occured? Generally, when the servers are having issues, refreshing at each of part of a move on most games will allow the turn to pay through normally (albeit slowly).

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”