Selectable Characters

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
BailoutBaino

Selectable Characters

Post by BailoutBaino »

I am absolutely loving this game. So much so that I am looking for a physical copy for my library to take with me on my group meetings. :D

My only gripe with this BGA variant is that your character choice and therefore "favourite tool" is linked to your chosen BGA colour preference, meaning that unless you randomise your character colour, you will aways end up with the same favourite tool and choice of the same 2 characters.

This doesn't really effect the overall game but it would be nice to randomise ALL characters with All favourite tools combination. just to add a little more variety and also give more strategy when then choosing which discovery tiles to purchase.

For example - i favour blue / cyan as my BGA colour which means i am always given "shovel" as my favoured tool. meaning when choosing my discovery tiles i need to ideally chose those that cost shovels as you get 1 extra VP for every favoured tool used to resolve a discovery.

Return to “Legend Raiders”