How to select a number?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
PilviS

How to select a number?

Post by PilviS »

It is my first time playing and it says I have to select a number. I tried to click, on board and on the cards but nothing. What am I missing here?
PilviS

Re: How to select a number?

Post by PilviS »

Got it! You are obliged to use the star. Just confusing when its the first move and it says to choose numbers but doesn't show any.
Lokhir

Post by Lokhir »

I have the same issue, but can't exactly understand how to get over it. Where is this star, how should I trigger it ?
vurtan

Post by vurtan »

Under the cards are the normally the numbers shown. There you select one and then the location where to write it down.

In case of a double there is a star shown which you need to click and then write it in a circle.
Lokhir

Post by Lokhir »

There is nothing under the cards, not any number is showing anywhere on the board. I just see the two dices on the right of the 3rd card, but can't do anything with them. And that's it, there are simply no numbers. This is such a non-nense that I seem to be the only one having that issue
Thomas

Post by Thomas »

Lokhir wrote: 24 November 2023, 23:25 There is nothing under the cards, not any number is showing anywhere on the board. I just see the two dices on the right of the 3rd card, but can't do anything with them.
Here is a screenshot, where I marked the button with the star.

Can you please post a screenshot showing what you see? Maybe it depends on your devices display size / resolution.

Return to “On Tour”