How to get Stables to work

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
theAudsMustBeCrazy

How to get Stables to work

Post by theAudsMustBeCrazy »

Anybody know?

The button appeared "Use stables" (good). I clicked it, then clicked an available meeple, but the only spaces I could move were 1 space away. Stables is supposed to let you go 2 spaces.

It costs 1 food to use Stables, and I have one food.
DocHoliday77

Re: How to get Stables to work

Post by DocHoliday77 »

Sometimes I struggle with stables, too. You have to click "Use stables" then move your meeple to an adjacent square. After that you can move it again. If not, just restart your complete move. That way it always works for me...
theAudsMustBeCrazy

Thanks for replying. That's what I tried, too (because I couldn't find another option) but my turn automatically ended as soon as I moved one space.

This has happened a number of times now. Every time I've bought Stables. It has never worked for me yet. Too bad, because I like the game. But I won't play it again for a while. I'll check to see if they fix this in a few months.
theAudsMustBeCrazy

Today my Stables worked for the first time (1 out of many attempts). The developer kept saying it wasn't a bug, though. So now I don't know if the game is glitchy or if s/he fixed it.

Return to “Micro Dojo”