Alternative version of love letter

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
TrunkSaiyaN

Alternative version of love letter

Post by TrunkSaiyaN »

1. I think that constable is too strong because there is no reason to not playing constable. So I think it will be more balanced if the effect is no longer applied when other player is knocked off first before the player who discard the constable. The full effect description will be : When you discard the constable and you are the next player to be knocked out you get 1 ★.
2. Baroness power now is she can see at 1 or 2 cards. So technically it is priest but better. I don't think baroness is overpower but I have alternative power for her. The full description of her power will be : look at another player hand and the targeted player can choose if they want to use a baron effect on you or not.
3. I would also like to add chancellor and spy card from 2019 love letter version to the deck. I would also like to adapt a numbering system from that version but chancellor and prince value is switched so now chancellor is 5 and prince is 6
4. I don't really like bishop ranking number. For bishop I think it is weird to see a card that value higher than princess but have a pretty useful ability. So I changed the bishop value to 8
5. constable and dowager queen value changed due to adaptation of numbering system in third point. dowager queen value now is 6 and constable value now is 7
6. I would also like to adapt a passive from the original Japanese version for different new card. The new card is princess Annette sister princess Marion an eccentric princess and have value is 9 the same value with original princess but the passive is different. The passive is each time you choose to keep this card, in the next turn if you get a card that have value 6 or greater you are knocked out of round. Having this card mean you can choose if you want to gambling in next move or not :D
7. I feel that countess effect need to be changed when playing this version. The change is player that have this card must discard this card if their another card value is 6,7 or 8
8. Guard number increased to ten because the number of each value is completely doubled
9. The rule card is :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E-8hOq ... sp=sharing
10. Feel free to reply and comment :D :D :D
Maguirebully

Re: Alternative version of love letter

Post by Maguirebully »

just forget It everything Is how It should be. If you wanted changes you should made It first.

Return to “Love Letter”