Sound & translation

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
LeteLete

Sound & translation

Post by LeteLete »

I use an Amazon Fire HD 10 plus (gen 11) tablet and my sounds here are as if I have my volume set to the lowest setting even though it is turned up high. Also in a chat there is no translation icon to click on. I don't have sound problems anywhere else and I have played here in the past with the same type of tablet just not the upgraded one I mentioned above and had no problem with either sounds or chat translation icon.
LeteLete

Re: Sound & translation

Post by LeteLete »

Ok....got the translation icon. But sounds are still not working for me here on BGA. My sounds work everywhere else so any suggestions?
PrimusPalus

Post by PrimusPalus »

LeteLete wrote: 02 September 2023, 07:02 any suggestions?
Did you try to set it on your BGA profile settings or on BGA game page?
LeteLete

Post by LeteLete »

In profile settings where you can choose your sounds. If I turn my volume all the way up I can barely hear the sound when I choose play icon. And not sure what you mean by BGA game page. Is there another place I need to set settings?
LeteLete

Post by LeteLete »

When I said sounds work everywhere else means BGA is only site that the sounds won't work correctly.
PrimusPalus

Post by PrimusPalus »

LeteLete wrote: 05 September 2023, 03:34 what you mean by BGA game page. Is there another place I need to set settings?
Yes, when you are playing backgammon, there is a sound icon on the top right corner.

Return to “Backgammon”