ZUULI: Are you the master of the keymaster of the enclosures?

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

ZUULI: Are you the master of the keymaster of the enclosures?

Post by DrClick »

The fierce and friendly pick and pass card game.

Collect enclosures, rescue animals, and install upgrades over 3 years and build the highest scoring wildlife park you can in this fast-paced card game. Do not let the cutesy look fool you into thinking this is going to be easy though! Can you keep the Lions away from the Anteaters on the Savannah plains? Are your sloths lonely or living a happy life on an Open-Air island? Your Zuuli adventure awaits!

If you are not afraid to play it, here is the link to the game page:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=zuuli

Of course, you should never miss the included tutorial.

Published by Unfringed and created by Chris Priscott, we would like to thank the whole team as well as n_e_s_s_u_n_o who developed it for Board Game Arena!

And that's it for today.
Until Wednesday, take care and play fair!
UnfringedThings

Re: ZUULI: Are you the master of the keymaster of the enclosures?

Post by UnfringedThings »

Huge thank you to the everyone that helped get us here. And of course a special thanks to our excellent developer n_e_s_s_u_n_o who put up with all of my feature tweaks and ramblings, the team at BGA who managed to squeeze us into a packed September release schedule and of course all of our testers and fans who helped shape the game into the smooth and enjoyable experience it is today!!

I look forward to playing with new and old fans around the world and I'll make sure to get some official tournaments set up shortly!

May all your animals be Well Fed!

Chris
M00nspell

Re: ZUULI: Are you the master of the keymaster of the enclosures?

Post by M00nspell »

Very cute game! I like it)

Return to “Official announcements [en]”