Multiple Accounts

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
animalonthedrums

Multiple Accounts

Post by animalonthedrums »

Is it just me or is it rather suspicious seeing players with high ranks in arena back to back have had multiple winning games against the same opponents?? "Opponents" being accounts recently created that happen to have only played that same player with the high rank. Is this common behavior to cheat at online board games!? I mean come on now.
SandwichDragon

Re: Multiple Accounts

Post by SandwichDragon »

Agreed. That'd be a little bonkers... Courtesy/sportsmanship [playing].... There were games/plays where opponents did come off a bit 'interesting' etc... I guess that means we just have to host an in-person world tournament with cash prizes, live-gambling, no loaded die, drinks/food and the fate of KOT hanging in the balance... Yep... Yep... I'm on it. — In the meantime, let's keep clawing those d** 'bots/clones' to skull dust ; P
NotThatManly

Post by NotThatManly »

at some point when people start cheating in more games (since they dont get punished) the admims will be forced to take action... until then good luck at playing this rigged championship...

p.s. speak politely while cheating because you might get punished for bad language... :lol: :lol: :lol:
TarAldar

Post by TarAldar »

It's pretty sad that somebody is cheating in these little fun games, I saw them doing it a couple of weeks back too.

Return to “King of Tokyo”