First P&P game in BGA

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
89dr231

First P&P game in BGA

Post by 89dr231 »

I just played my first P&P game and enjoyed it. I must have missed the announcement that this expansion was added to BGA, so thanks to the team that accomplished it! Well done.

One possible bug I found was that on the Tinkerers, I didn't get the correct # of resources for the option to "gain the # of resources spent for attaining a track position." I chose my marker on the rubber factory, but only gained 2 instead of 3.
Isadavaba

Re: First P&P game in BGA

Post by Isadavaba »

I agree! It's a nice add that will (I hope) motivates more players to play and to come back to the game, also I can't wait for the anti-ambush card to flip the game over ahah
SquashEngineer

Post by SquashEngineer »

Might have to try that. Still buggy though?
SlowSlothSnail

Post by SlowSlothSnail »

I tried it. Seems to work ok. I played Tinkerers and I got all the resources. At Rubberworks you get 1 money and 2 resources of your choice. You probably got money without noticing.
But I noticed that the artwork of Tapestry cards in regular games seems to be for earlier versions even when the text matches the 2022 Experimental changes....(at least I noticed it for Historians)
hertztoomuch

Post by hertztoomuch »

Hi 89 :)

I had the same thing happen with Tinkerers. I had used it while on academic research and I automatically got a worker and then choose 2. Which is what I wanted anyways, but one was automatic. I’m happy exploring the new civs :) I got the full game with all the expansions and civs so haven’t really played much with all the civs
hertztoomuch

Post by hertztoomuch »

Isadavaba wrote: 12 October 2023, 18:43 I agree! It's a nice add that will (I hope) motivates more players to play and to come back to the game, also I can't wait for the anti-ambush card to flip the game over ahah

They mentioned it’s only the civ cards, no tapestry or arts track :(
Isadavaba

Post by Isadavaba »

Yeah I saw that just after posting, I'm pretty disappointed but still I'm happy we get all those civs !
I hope they limit the things on BGA because they will edit their own online Tapestry ahah
hertztoomuch

Post by hertztoomuch »

I got my new personal best with P&P…
536 points!

https://boardgamearena.com/8/tapestry?table=428609476

Return to “Tapestry”