Can’t invite my friend to play Ticket to Ride

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Cmptrgca

Can’t invite my friend to play Ticket to Ride

Post by Cmptrgca »

Ticket to ride is my gf favorite game. We would play daily. Then in the past few days I’m unable to invite her to play. Please someone help. Thanks!
cigma

Re: Can’t invite my friend to play Ticket to Ride

Post by cigma »

If you want someone to help, please give more information about what the problem is. What exactly has changed? Can you give us a screenshot? (You can attach a file here below.)
#zan_zendegi_azadi / #woman_life_freedom
#StandWithUkraine
Language is a source of misunderstanding. (Antoine de Saint-Exupery: The Little Prince) But it is also the source of understanding - it all depends on how you use it. :-)
Remkar

Post by Remkar »

Cmptrgca wrote: 08 November 2023, 02:26 Ticket to ride is my gf favorite game. We would play daily. Then in the past few days I’m unable to invite her to play. Please someone help. Thanks!
Without more information, my best guess is you switched to arena mode accidentally.
Cmptrgca

Post by Cmptrgca »

Thanks Remkar, somehow the setting was on Arena. I might have accidentally set it that mode. Now I set it to Play and now I'm able to invite her. Thanks a bunch!!

Return to “Ticket to Ride”