Question: After placing a tile I get the message: "You must choose exactly one effect" so why not both?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Calmon70

Question: After placing a tile I get the message: "You must choose exactly one effect" so why not both?

Post by Calmon70 »

I'm a bit confused. The game let me set normal tiles and I can only choose 1 and only advance a single track. Shouldn't it be both? What do I miss? I read the rules months ago when played in real but couldn't find this case in placement section when checking now.

It was normal stuff, so no energy or water involved.

edit: Ok my bad. I missed an event: "Ignore one of the resources on your tile this round." :D
IjinNoMigite

Re: Question: After placing a tile I get the message: "You must choose exactly one effect" so why not both?

Post by IjinNoMigite »

Aloha,

The other result I've seen, and it usually happens on the Rover track that has SYNERGY, you do both "events" but you have to pick one to do first. The game would be served to have the wording changed to "Choose which action to apply first."

Return to “Planet Unknown”