Why can't I activate 1910 Mega?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ceeveee

Re: Why can't I activate 1910 Mega?

Post by ceeveee »

Thanks so much for your reply - I am using Chrome on an iPad and I see the word Play with a drop-down arrow which reveals Learn- Play- Arena- Tournaments
I chose Play and when I click start back on the main page it says looking for players and comes up with one quickly but mostly it’s the three ticket basic version
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

ceeveee wrote: 06 September 2023, 23:53 Thanks so much for your reply - I am using Chrome on an iPad and I see the word Play with a drop-down arrow which reveals Learn- Play- Arena- Tournaments
I chose Play and when I click start back on the main page it says looking for players and comes up with one quickly but mostly it’s the three ticket basic version
This is because you are probably submitting yourself to the queue with default settings, which disables the 1910 Expansion. Under the "Start" button do you see "1910 expansion"? By default the setting under it says "disabled." So you are actually saying (without knowing it) that you want it disabled. Change "disabled" to one of the other three options and make sure you don't click the slider to the right which puts you in flexible matching and may still possibly match you with the base game. In other words, that slider should be in the left position. If it is in the right position, click on it to turn off flexible matching.
KarlRKaiser

Post by KarlRKaiser »

Turning off Arena mode solved the problem for me. On the browser version if it says "Arena" click the drop-down and select "Play".

This is very poor design and confuses players. When they try to select the "Mega" version it falsely tells them that they should change other options, which does nothing and wastes our time.

This should be fixed.
Mr_Magic

Post by Mr_Magic »

Glad you got it working
mickyD

Post by mickyD »

hi, i don’t get any option to get the expansion? how do i get this. it says it’s disabled but it doesn’t show any drop downs or options to change it? help?
thoun

Post by thoun »

Same answer as before, you're probably in Arena mode. Else show a screenshot of the game page so we can help you.

Return to “Ticket to Ride”