Suggestion: revealed opponent Trade-off cards at the end of the round

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
than_tham_tho_map

Suggestion: revealed opponent Trade-off cards at the end of the round

Post by than_tham_tho_map »

At the end of each round, it would be very convenient if the 2 cards discarded by your opponent are revealed. Sometimes, I have to really watched the replay to see what are the cards (but only after the game ended so that I can choose to view from the other side).
ufm

Re: Suggestion: revealed opponent Trade-off cards at the end of the round

Post by ufm »

If you want to check private information, do it in replay.
than_tham_tho_map

Post by than_tham_tho_map »

ufm wrote: 29 July 2023, 11:46 If you want to check private information, do it in replay.
I mean to reveal the discarded cards at the end of the round
lordofwatersheep

Post by lordofwatersheep »

than_tham_tho_map wrote: 29 July 2023, 11:02 At the end of each round, it would be very convenient if the 2 cards discarded by your opponent are revealed. Sometimes, I have to really watched the replay to see what are the cards (but only after the game ended so that I can choose to view from the other side).
Fully agreed, at that point it's no longer private info. Would be nice to reveal the one unused card too, though that can be inferred
balak90st

Post by balak90st »

Im agree, i played this game in other sites and at the end of each round u can choose the option to see the discarted cards also there is a count of rounds. My record is 7 rounds in a game.

Return to “Hanamikoji”