GUI Suggestions

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
jtessier

GUI Suggestions

Post by jtessier »

I think it would be nice if after a stack of tiles is empty that is shows the outline of the shape that the tile stack was so that you can easily see the shape that just went missing so you don't mistakenly plan on using that shape of tile later.

Secondly, it would be great to be able to move the zoomed in S.U.S.A.N. so that you can see your entire planet without having to close it.

Otherwise, having fun playing. Lost my first game last night but my group immediately started up a play my mail version to play again.
Thomas

Re: GUI Suggestions

Post by Thomas »

I second that. Maybe, you can add it as a suggestion to the bug tracking system, so that we can vote for it:
https://boardgamearena.com/bugs?game=1891
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

jtessier wrote: 22 November 2023, 20:20 I think it would be nice if after a stack of tiles is empty that is shows the outline of the shape that the tile stack was so that you can easily see the shape that just went missing so you don't mistakenly plan on using that shape of tile later.

Secondly, it would be great to be able to move the zoomed in S.U.S.A.N. so that you can see your entire planet without having to close it.

Otherwise, having fun playing. Lost my first game last night but my group immediately started up a play my mail version to play again.
I am not sure to understand what "move the zoomed in Susan" mean ?
drsteelhammer

Post by drsteelhammer »

I think it means being able to drag the window with the susan around with your mouse. The one that pops up when becoming station master. Tbh I instaclick it away everytime because I need to see my Planet. So having both on screen seems better to me too

Return to “Planet Unknown”