Did i miss the announcement of new cards being introduced?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
ALawrence14

Did i miss the announcement of new cards being introduced?

Post by ALawrence14 »

New and shiny cards appeared in my latest game this evening, liking the look very much, was just confused and trying to learn how to add them into my game strategies. did i miss the announcement for these? whats everyone else think of them :D Abby
stephane68420

Re: Did i miss the announcement of new cards being introduced?

Post by stephane68420 »

Surprised too today ! See any informations on the web ?
ALawrence14

Post by ALawrence14 »

I havent had any luck searching the web, im still in the game where i found the new cards so search time is limited
Hanno_Lookout

Post by Hanno_Lookout »

We're testing some new cards... but normally in a closed environment.
With the latest update, some cards have escaped into standard games. But as far as I know, the developer found the glitch, and for all future games, those test cards are back in their test environment.

If you have any comments on the cards you saw (like "too strong, too weak, too crazy"), please let me know VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE.
No need to talk in this forum about cards that might never see the light of the screen again. Thanks.
Frau_Viajante

Post by Frau_Viajante »

I did not get a chance to see the new cards. Please release them! I have FOMO! I want to play with all the new cards ASAP! :D
Kraftwagen

Post by Kraftwagen »

I am really enjoying the new cards which include new trees and animals in two new colors (pink and purple) and adds a new mountain symbol as well!! The reason I like playing with them is that they dilute the strength of the deer/wolf and fern/amphibian almost brokenly strong strategies. Do others agree diluting those two winning strategies makes the game better or worse??

Return to “Forest Shuffle”