I couldn't build anymore

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Azovic

I couldn't build anymore

Post by Azovic »

Hi there.

I just quit my first solo game with three automas. In the 2nd round I somehow could not place any more workers on a building space although I had enough workers and I the technologies to build something. What happened there? is this just a bug or did I miss a rule for why I could not build anymore?

Thanks and best wishes
Azo
Tisaac

Re: I couldn't build anymore

Post by Tisaac »

Azovic wrote: 01 November 2023, 00:53 Hi there.

I just quit my first solo game with three automas. In the 2nd round I somehow could not place any more workers on a building space although I had enough workers and I the technologies to build something. What happened there? is this just a bug or did I miss a rule for why I could not build anymore?

Thanks and best wishes
Azo
Hard to tell without a table number and move number and/or a screenshot.
Azovic

Post by Azovic »

Tisaac wrote: 01 November 2023, 07:45
Azovic wrote: 01 November 2023, 00:53 Hi there.

Thanks and best wishes
Azo
Hard to tell without a table number and move number and/or a screenshot.
Hi there.

it was Game #434372291 and starting with move 66 I didn´t have any possibility to build anymore. I could only place workers in the Bank or in the Water Supply Area.
Kordalia

Post by Kordalia »

You didn't have enough machineries to build anything: 0 excavators and 2 concrete mixers.

Return to “Barrage”