Slow and non-updating turn-based games of Azul

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Sjarmtrollet

Slow and non-updating turn-based games of Azul

Post by Sjarmtrollet »

So the last couple of days, playing multiplayer turn-based games of azul have been painfully slow. Loading multiplayer history takes a lot of time. Everytime I make a move I have to refresh to continue further. Or having to wait very long or for forever.

Just a server issue?
thoun

Re: Slow and non-updating turn-based games of Azul

Post by thoun »

Probably yes. The Azul code didn't change the last days (weeks/months). And there are often warning from BGA about server temp issues these last days.
Sjarmtrollet

Post by Sjarmtrollet »

Hm. It gets stuck on "Move recorded, waiting for update...", but if I refresh, it has updated.
Maddguez

Post by Maddguez »

I've got the same issue, the move is recorded but nothing happens or I choose stones, the stones came on my side but I can't put them on the board. Bga still tells me to pick up stones, I refresh then it worked but everytime I have to pick up it's the same, so I went over time and get kicked out and lost point.
tvbowman

Post by tvbowman »

Same for me. "Move recorded..."
Iarnvidia

Post by Iarnvidia »

This is not just Azul, it's the whole site.
Sjarmtrollet

Post by Sjarmtrollet »

In general, I find that Azul games with 4 players always take a long time to load the game log and to get "connected" so to say, and very often have this issue of needing to refresh to continue. Probably similar whenever there is a large gamelog and many players in a game.

Return to “Azul”