How to communicate?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Nolan Kryptonite

Re: How to communicate?

Post by Nolan Kryptonite »

cigma wrote: 19 November 2023, 08:30 I just reread the rules:
Discuss your strategy at the beginning of every round. For example, “We really need to get rid of that plane,” or “Let’s make sure we advance 2 spaces.”
You are not allowed to discuss the dice. Saying things like, “If you get a 6, put it here,” or “Use your weakest die to do this action,” is not allowed. Once
you have finished discussing, roll all 4 of your dice behind your screen so the other player can’t see them. From this moment on, both players must be
completely silent until the end of the round, except for correcting possible rule errors.
It's pretty clear to me that you are allowed to discuss your goals for the round, but not the dice values even before the dice are rolled. I also think it to be ok to discuss which spots you try to fill first. After rolling the dice you may not discuss gameplay at all, except for rule errors. So talking about dice values is not allowed, even in strategy phase!
Wow that is very hardcore.

There are things that you should expect the other person should know regarding the rules/game but maybe not. Like if the Kerosene is at 4, you can assume the other person won't play a higher number there but they might ot know ha. Or if there is a lingering intern you want the opponent to play you can insinuate you will play the right number that won't end the game... I guess I was overcommunicating. :lol:

Return to “Sky Team”