Space Base - 60 point win version

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Paroxuno

Space Base - 60 point win version

Post by Paroxuno »

I'd love a variant of Space Base that let you play to 60 points or higher. The fun thing about engine builders, is building the engine (and then using it). I find that most of the games to 40 are done so fast, you can't really get a fun engine going. I'm not talking about a meta or the most efficient way to win as quickly as possible, but the fun of building an engine and watching it work.

Any possibility to create a variant that has a higher win total?
Meeplelowda

Re: Space Base - 60 point win version

Post by Meeplelowda »

Paroxuno wrote: 28 December 2023, 16:46 I'd love a variant of Space Base that let you play to 60 points or higher. The fun thing about engine builders, is building the engine (and then using it). I find that most of the games to 40 are done so fast, you can't really get a fun engine going. I'm not talking about a meta or the most efficient way to win as quickly as possible, but the fun of building an engine and watching it work.

Any possibility to create a variant that has a higher win total?
The relative merits of Space Base games with higher end-game points targets has been discussed (at least twice) in the actual Space Base sub-fourm.
Paroxuno

Post by Paroxuno »

Sorry, new here and I didn't scroll down far enough to see the game specific forums. If I can find a way to delete the original post, I will.
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Paroxuno wrote: 28 December 2023, 17:11 Sorry, new here and I didn't scroll down far enough to see the game specific forums. If I can find a way to delete the original post, I will.
Here is the most recent iteration of this discussion: Interested in Long Version variant?

Return to “Space Base”