Should Red Haneda have fuel?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
heartstringsdev

Should Red Haneda have fuel?

Post by heartstringsdev »

After playing (and beating) this on BGA while I was gone for a few weeks, we sat down to play it again and noticed our copy has no kerosene listed on the Red Haneda. We checked for an errata, but our version, other people's versions, and the flight manual seem to only show interns and not fuel. Just loaded the one up on here again and it has fuel. I'm not sure if we're missing something updated or if it's wrong on BGA but wanted to point it out.

Thank you for creating this though, we love this game and love playing while I'm overseas!
ufm

Re: Should Red Haneda have fuel?

Post by ufm »

heartstringsdev

Post by heartstringsdev »

Couldn't find this at all from searching, thank you for the heads up. We beat it on "hard mode" as it was/Haneda 2.0 so still counts as a win!
nihly

Post by nihly »

I though Red Hanada was the most difficult of all of them, even the black ones, but it's doable. Can't go willy nilly into the traffic die though ;)
Mrs Bunny Bunny

Post by Mrs Bunny Bunny »

Any suggestion what tactics to take to beat it? We got massively stuck on this one
ntwest

Post by ntwest »

This is beatable but *very* hard.

You'll get essentially one (or maybe two if you're really lucky in the middle traffic) free actions total between the two of you to use on coffee, and *everything* else must go on the radio and the gas (really, you should probably just act like you're never going to get any coffee at all). Highly recommended to use Mastery or Synchronization special abilities. You also should try really, really hard to get through the traffic in the middle quickly so you only get 1 extra plane added to the board (which will be difficult thanks to the significant traffic at the start).

Plan your intern placements carefully and ahead of time as well.

Return to “Sky Team”