Castles of Burgundy Tier List: Yellow Tiles

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
fortitud3

Castles of Burgundy Tier List: Yellow Tiles

Post by fortitud3 »

Hello everyone!

I recently added a new Tier List video for Castles of Burgundy Yellow Tiles for both the 2011 First Edition and 2019 Second Edition of the game.
Sharing it here if you would like to check it out :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmZjKR9DbOI
Nihilus

Re: Castles of Burgundy Tier List: Yellow Tiles

Post by Nihilus »

Any chance you could just take two screenshots and upload them here? YouTube ads give me cancer...
If Ever

Post by If Ever »

Hello, I watched your video and I have some comments on your yellow tiles ranking. I think there is a huge discrepancy in the power level of the tiles in your S-TIER,I think you overestimated 5 and 6 (first edition), 4 should be lower than 3, etc.And I believe that functional yellow tiles and scoring yellow tiles should be categorized differently.Also the strength is highly correlated with the phase of the game.Obviously, this is merely my personal view.:)
fortitud3

Post by fortitud3 »

Nihilus wrote: 27 December 2023, 16:12 Any chance you could just take two screenshots and upload them here? YouTube ads give me cancer...
I have no ads on my channel. You can go directly to the end of the video (there are timestamps) if you want to just see the final tier list :)
fortitud3

Post by fortitud3 »

If Ever wrote: 28 December 2023, 19:36 Hello, I watched your video and I have some comments on your yellow tiles ranking. I think there is a huge discrepancy in the power level of the tiles in your S-TIER,I think you overestimated 5 and 6 (first edition), 4 should be lower than 3, etc.And I believe that functional yellow tiles and scoring yellow tiles should be categorized differently.Also the strength is highly correlated with the phase of the game.Obviously, this is merely my personal view.:)
Hi! Thanks for going through the video and posting your thoughts here. In the criteria, I do mention that the strength of the tiles is dependent on the phase and board they are picked up on.
Do check out the detailed comment by PistolStar on the video. He goes into more depth and talks about the criteria in detail and also shares his thoughts on all the tiles that I covered in the video :)
Ra1ro

Post by Ra1ro »

Great, that is the video we all were missing on YT :D Good job!
fortitud3

Post by fortitud3 »

Ra1ro wrote: 29 December 2023, 13:03 Great, that is the video we all were missing on YT :D Good job!
Thank you Ra1ro! :)

Return to “The Castles of Burgundy”