Gold strings ENG - ITA need to be fixed

Discussioni sulla traduzione italiana
CS-Dan

Gold strings ENG - ITA need to be fixed

Post by CS-Dan »

Hi.
Just got into this translation area, and found out that some bugged translations into Italian cannot be fixed (by me, I suppose) since they're already gold... so, I'm asking here whether there's any chance I could do it, or anybody else who could do it.
Thanks.

====
Main area:
* Show only untranslated strings => Mostra solo le stringhe non tradotte
* ${player_name} concedes this game. => ${player_name} si arrende in questa partita.
* [Play] => [Riproduci] (this one is in preferences/sound, cannot find the string to translate)
Een

Re: Gold strings ENG - ITA need to be fixed

Post by Een »

Fixed! Thanks for reporting this improvements.

NB: translators with more than 100 validated strings can change validated strings if needed. You can check the list on http://boardgamearena.com/#!team to spot Italian translators who can do so. An Italian language thread dedicated to the Italian translation could also be started (there is one in some other languages).

Cheers,
Een
CS-Dan

Post by CS-Dan »

Thank you, Een.
Was the string in preferences/sound available anywhere? I could not find it
Een

Post by Een »

Yes it was there, but not easy to find: I had to look for the exact string inside the code to get it right in the search field ;)
Now you can find it easily by searching for 'Reproduci'.
CS-Dan

Post by CS-Dan »

Een wrote:NB: translators with more than 100 validated strings can change validated strings if needed. You can check the list on http://boardgamearena.com/#!team to spot Italian translators who can do so.
Een, I've tried to contact a couple of them, with no answer. I suppose some could be not active anymore. Maybe, it would be useful if in that list also the last login date / translation activity date was displayed (just a thought).

Return to “Italiano - it”