What Do The Resources On The Future Action Spaces Indicate?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Meeplelowda

What Do The Resources On The Future Action Spaces Indicate?

Post by Meeplelowda »

A couple of rounds ago in my game, there were wood icons on a red background in the next four action spaces. Now there are stone icons with a purple background on the next four action spaces. I can't find what this correlates to in the rulebook.
Tisaac

Re: What Do The Resources On The Future Action Spaces Indicate?

Post by Tisaac »

Meeplelowda wrote: 03 January 2024, 04:17 A couple of rounds ago in my game, there were wood icons on a red background in the next four action spaces. Now there are stone icons with a purple background on the next four action spaces. I can't find what this correlates to in the rulebook.
Exactly what is shown. Corresponding players will get these ressources at the beginning of the round. You should probably read the buildings list
Meeplelowda

Re: What Do The Resources On The Future Action Spaces Indicate?

Post by Meeplelowda »

Tisaac wrote: 03 January 2024, 08:52Exactly what is shown. Corresponding players will get these ressources at the beginning of the round. You should probably read the buildings list
Aha. I found the building that is having that effect, so now it all makes sense. Thanks.

Return to “Caverna”