Streamline eggplant play

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
jamesrhoads

Streamline eggplant play

Post by jamesrhoads »

Development suggestion: make an option players can set to automatically pass two artichokes if they have them in hand when an opponent plays an eggplant. This could speed up turn-based games in particular.
(I do not think I have ever passed any card that wasn't an artichoke, if I had two in hand when an eggplant was played.)
Songo

Re: Streamline eggplant play

Post by Songo »

I like this! (:

i also tend to play async and its boring to open the game just to pass 2 artichokes
Capn_landlubber

Post by Capn_landlubber »

n :lol: o no no no no.... early in the game sure, but there are OFTEN strategic times to decide for yourself what to pass along.
jamesrhoads

Post by jamesrhoads »

Cap'n, that is why I suggest setting it as an option players can choose individually. Many games have both game level options and individual options....
KCoyote

Post by KCoyote »

jamesrhoads wrote: 21 April 2023, 19:42 Development suggestion: make an option players can set to automatically pass two artichokes if they have them in hand when an opponent plays an eggplant. This could speed up turn-based games in particular.
(I do not think I have ever passed any card that wasn't an artichoke, if I had two in hand when an eggplant was played.)

I have thought this, too. Would love to see it.
ZeekLTK

Post by ZeekLTK »

Capn_landlubber wrote: 15 May 2023, 19:59 n :lol: o no no no no.... early in the game sure, but there are OFTEN strategic times to decide for yourself what to pass along.
Can you give some examples?

Return to “Abandon All Artichokes”