Don't know what to cut

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Yellow_Snow

Don't know what to cut

Post by Yellow_Snow »

5 games done, 2 more to go. I have won games 1,2, and 5, and the deck seems nice, even though it is not a built I prefer.

2 MUA
3 Movie Star
3 Newcomer

2 Jester
2 Horse
2 UFO
2 Director

Now I am completely stumped what to cut - I'd hate to cut UFO, but neither of other options jester, horse, or director) is appealing either.

Opinions?
RicardoRix

Re: Don't know what to cut

Post by RicardoRix »

You can't ask for help during a game.
Yellow_Snow

Post by Yellow_Snow »

You are absolutely correct, this was not my intention. Just wanted to capture the situation while fresh on my mind.

I had made my choice - did not want to risk UFO, ended up removing Jesters. Still not sure if this is a correct choice, but it felt slightly better than alternatives.
doppiogioco

Post by doppiogioco »

Hi mate, Jester is your mvp, i would not cut them tho.
Imho the archetype of your deck is to capture the flag easy against cards that overpower yours.
In this case say bye bye to Ufo or Pony :D

Bye, cya in game!
goldlicht

Post by goldlicht »

Cut horse, but it's definitely a highroll game. Should end up in top 2, most likely win it. You had 2 awesome hits with rescue pod by now, cutting might depend on opponents decks as well. If you see a chance of finding more MUA/movie star/jester with UFO, don't cut any of these.

Return to “Challengers”