CAPTAIN FLIP + BGA AWARDS 2024!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
thulcandrian22

Re: CAPTAIN FLIP + BGA AWARDS 2024!

Post by thulcandrian22 »

Even as someone fairly new to BGA, I found I had played at least a few in most categories. I can understand people's complaints about being required to vote for a category they don't play. My approach was to at least do the tutorial for every game I didn't know. I find I can pretty easily tell how much I would enjoy/like a game based on the tutorial.

For instance, I found a couple of games that I never would have found on my own that I'm really looking forward to playing. Probably wouldn't have found one of them if I hadn't been required to vote in each category.
GeckoWarlock

Re: CAPTAIN FLIP + BGA AWARDS 2024!

Post by GeckoWarlock »

Dear bga team,

I came with this idea of running an awards event in 2022 to your team, I thought it was a great idea to bring the community together. Your team wasn't interested, so i feel you're using my words now to promote your awards event. I'm sorry but I don't think that's good, as I thought your bga team may have reached out to me at some point about this.

I have spoken to a friend on here a few months ago about trying again this as it was quite successful at the time but due to falling ill of health and having a big operation I never finalised everyone's votes but now, there's no point.

😕

Return to “Official announcements [en]”