Some suggestions for improving play

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
mistletoemonkey

Some suggestions for improving play

Post by mistletoemonkey »

I've played a few games on here and I have some suggestions..
Please don't have the drones cover the meeples, it can make it very difficult to determine how many enemy meeples are on the space.. which is quite important in this game.
An undo and/or cancel button would be much appreciated. Currently when you pick a card you can only confirm or flip and buy and if you realize after you pick a card that you won't be able to accomplish what you want, there is no way to back out.
The meeples could use a little differentiating to improve readability, mostly between white and purple.

Otherwise everything is working pretty well, I love this game! Thanks so much for getting it on BGA!
Caherwain

Re: Some suggestions for improving play

Post by Caherwain »

You can hide the drones temporarely to better see the meeples :)
ahyangyi

Post by ahyangyi »

Yeah, I was still learning the game then locked into a useless action in turn 1. My first ragequit on BGA. Please fix.
Toma122

Post by Toma122 »

I second and third this. The game is very intriguing, but easier visibility options and the undo are crucial.
Charles Hawes

Post by Charles Hawes »

I third recommend an Undo button, especially when it is still your turn.
Mykel B

Post by Mykel B »

I'm having trouble differentiating between the colours as well. Three of the four colours seem very similar to me.
donfish06

Post by donfish06 »

I'll add my vote to an "undo" button to be able to completely undo a turn. Make us confirm our actions so when on phi e you don't hit the wrong area for movement, then you're out of luck
Arfunk

Post by Arfunk »

I totally agree with an undo button. I thought out a turn, decided to move 3 meeples, but could not see clearly how many I selected and ended up only moving 1.
ahyangyi

Post by ahyangyi »

They are working on an undo button (with the unfortunate consequence of breaking some ongoing games). My last comment was very negative, but seeing actions being taken has made me feel better :)
ransomatp

Post by ransomatp »

In real time mode, the time you have on your turn is too short. The 3 games that I played ended up with big negative time for both players. Last game, the opponent expelled me in my last turn, even though he also had a big negative time. Thus he ended up winning a game he was actually loosing...

Return to “D.E.I.: Divide et Impera”