More Time Needed for Space Base

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
Remkar

Re: More Time Needed for Space Base

Post by Remkar »

tuxedokamen2 wrote: 27 January 2024, 20:20 I just noticed the option for infinite time. I'm surprised that I didn't notice it before and that nobody here mentioned it. I wish they didn't make the infinity symbol almost the same color as the background it's on. It's not very noticeable. I think that I'll just play this game with no time limits.
Unless you're REALLY slow, that might not be the best. You'll sometimes end up with people that will only play 1 turn per week, and the game will take over a year to finish. And since there's no time limit, if somebody decides to stop playing, the game just sits there in limbo for months since there's no way to boot anyone that's given up and stopped playing.

Best to just pick a reasonable setting based on how often you log in on average over the week.
Meeplelowda

Re: More Time Needed for Space Base

Post by Meeplelowda »

tuxedokamen2 wrote: 27 January 2024, 20:20 I just noticed the option for infinite time. I'm surprised that I didn't notice it before and that nobody here mentioned it. I wish they didn't make the infinity symbol almost the same color as the background it's on. It's not very noticeable. I think that I'll just play this game with no time limits.
It may not have been mentioned because this can only be used with people on your friends list, and your "friends" won't expel you from a timed game (if they really are friends). So it doesn't solve your problem when playing with strangers.

Return to “Space Base”