Anyone else experienced a certain sore loser who blames opponents "paying for Premium" for their losses?

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
iBlameLuck

Anyone else experienced a certain sore loser who blames opponents "paying for Premium" for their losses?

Post by iBlameLuck »

That's a new one from a 500+ player. Found it endearing. Curious if anyone else has heard of people blaming BGA's Premium membership as a form of favoritism in the luck department. I just always blame luck (see username) :D
Jellby

Re: Anyone else experienced a certain sore loser who blames opponents "paying for Premium" for their losses?

Post by Jellby »

Sure, every week a few "game is rigged" threads pop up, and most of them suggest BGA favours premium users.

Also most of them haven't figured out that you can be premium without paying, but I guess they would then argue that BGA favours *paying* premium users over *gift* ones.
thoun

Re: Anyone else experienced a certain sore loser who blames opponents "paying for Premium" for their losses?

Post by thoun »

Tell them to pay for premium so they will always win :D
Ra1ro

Post by Ra1ro »

If you blame luck, why shouldn't the others? Seriously, I think I know who you are talking about :lol:
Nihilus

Post by Nihilus »

I pay for premium, I never get good draws/rolls. Also, it would be nearly impossible to code that into games...
Meeplelowda

Post by Meeplelowda »

Nihilus wrote: 25 January 2024, 06:52 I pay for premium, I never get good draws/rolls. Also, it would be nearly impossible to code that into games...
People who hold these beliefs are already engaging in magical thinking, so it's no big deal for them to think the devs wave a wand and implement Premium boosts in the code.
If Ever

Post by If Ever »

Ra1ro wrote: 24 January 2024, 13:54 If you blame luck, why shouldn't the others? Seriously, I think I know who you are talking about :lol:
lolllll I think I know too

Return to “The Castles of Burgundy”