Access to this game is currently restricted

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
NormandyWept

Access to this game is currently restricted

Post by NormandyWept »

I'm getting an "Access to this game is currently restricted" message when trying to create a new table for Equinox. I didn't see an open bug report for this.

Is this anticipated/planned or an unexpected issue? I hope to see Equinox available again soon, it's a fun game and the implementation here works well. Thanks again to the developer.
Tisaac

Re: Access to this game is currently restricted

Post by Tisaac »

NormandyWept wrote: 07 August 2023, 20:58 I'm getting an "Access to this game is currently restricted" message when trying to create a new table for Equinox. I didn't see an open bug report for this.

Is this anticipated/planned or an unexpected issue? I hope to see Equinox available again soon, it's a fun game and the implementation here works well. Thanks again to the developer.
The licence have been revoked so the game can no longer be played for the moment.
music42

Post by music42 »

Will it soon be the case that other games by Reiner Knizia (Lost Cities, Lama, Euphrat&Tigris) or PLan B Games (Azul) can no longer be played here due to revoked licenses.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

music42 wrote: 12 August 2023, 16:31 Will it soon be the case that other games by Reiner Knizia (Lost Cities, Lama, Euphrat&Tigris) or PLan B Games (Azul) can no longer be played here due to revoked licenses.
Nope, it was specific with this game. The digital right agreement for planB met its end, so it's just a mater of time of making another license agreement with whoever is the digital right owner currently
music42

Post by music42 »

Do you already know when it will be possible to play Equinox here on boardgamearena again? I look forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

music42 wrote: 29 September 2023, 17:49 Do you already know when it will be possible to play Equinox here on boardgamearena again? I look forward to an answer. Thanks in advance.
Not at all. No idea if anything is in progress or not.
wintercurrants

Post by wintercurrants »

music42 wrote: 29 September 2023, 17:49 Do you already know when it will be possible to play Equinox here on boardgamearena again? I look forward to an answergeometry dash world Thanks in advance.
All I can do is wait. :D
meepleblender

Post by meepleblender »

17th of January 2024, any news about the game? :cry:
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

meepleblender wrote: 17 January 2024, 13:31 17th of January 2024, any news about the game? :cry:
Same answer
TimOfLegend

Post by TimOfLegend »

Shouldn't it be hidden if you can't play it? Very sad to see the game box and get your hopes up! Then when it comes back, we'll know and won't have to keep checking.

Return to “Equinox”