FEDERATION: Influence in space!

Board Game Arena Official announcements
DrClick

FEDERATION: Influence in space!

Post by DrClick »

Would you try to become the most influential and prestigious delegation of the Federation?

The universe is organized into many federations which trade, intrigue, develop… One of these federations, still not fully developed (5 member planets so far) wants a new delegation to join them, but you are not the only one with your sights set on the federation. The Federation challenges you to prove your worth for 5 years. During these 5 years, you must develop strategies, deploy tactics, take the best opportunities, but also form the right alliances at the right time… In the end, only 1 delegation will be chosen: the one with the most prestige!

Federation is an interactive eurogame with an innovative double-sided worker placement mechanism.

Federation is played over 5 rounds. Each round is divided into 2 main steps. The first step is player turns where each player plays an Ambassador's pawn and sends a spaceship on a special mission. Once all players have completed their turn, the Executive Phase starts, where players receive their income, fund Major Projects and pass laws.

At the end of the 5th round, the game ends. The Player with the most prestige points wins the game and joins the Federation. In case of a tie, the victory is shared.

Your individual board is composed of the 5 federated actions, 1 spy action, some senate actions, and some special senate actions giving prestige points.

You can learn the game by playing the included tutorial, or simply check the game page by clicking below:
https://boardgamearena.com/gamepanel?game=federation

Let's thank the publisher, Explor8, as well as the designers D.Perrier & M.Verdier, and send our love to the awesome work done by Tisaac & nicotacotac who made a solid adaptation for all to play on Board Game Arena!

That's it for today!
See you next week for more releases.
Until then, take care and play fair!
k4r

Re: FEDERATION: Influence in space!

Post by k4r »

o really?
iris1

Post by iris1 »

I have tried tutorial twice but at some point I cant click confirm and I get stuck. Sad, because it lokks nice :)
DaddyKiki69

Post by DaddyKiki69 »

Awesome release. Thanks for bringing it here!
Tabletopgrl

Post by Tabletopgrl »

This was my fave game of 2023 -- I'm so glad it was implemented here. I play it IRL as well but I'm getting a lot of good practice online.
Nob Leader

Post by Nob Leader »

This is a great game and the implementation is first class!
twistoffate1

Post by twistoffate1 »

Stupid sexy celestial body imprint Flanders
WolfRunner27

Post by WolfRunner27 »

iris1 wrote: 31 January 2024, 15:46 I have tried tutorial twice but at some point I cant click confirm and I get stuck. Sad, because it lokks nice :)
Same here except in real games... Hopefully the bug is fixed soon.

Return to “Official announcements [en]”