Made a new tutorial!

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
PillarAngel

Made a new tutorial!

Post by PillarAngel »

Calmon70

Re: Made a new tutorial!

Post by Calmon70 »

I always want to play the game but was to lazy to read through the rules.

Your tutorial was exceptional good to learn the game, thanks a lot!
PillarAngel

Post by PillarAngel »

Calmon70 wrote: 13 February 2024, 07:04 I always want to play the game but was to lazy to read through the rules.

Your tutorial was exceptional good to learn the game, thanks a lot!
Thanks for the kind words!

I'm glad it was able to help you out and make the game more accessible! :)
PillarAngel

Post by PillarAngel »

To all new players who learned from this tutorial, I made a mistake when explaining the rules of the Market! :oops:

In the tutorial, it originally stated that you can buy a Trade Good from your neighbours or from the Fate Card that was drawn at the beginning of the year that determined starting workers and resources.

The CORRECT rule is that you can purchase a Trade Good from your neighbours or from the fate deck by drawing a card randomly from it and taking whatever good is shown on it.

Sorry for the mistake! It has been corrected in the tutorial! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also the tutorial recently went into beta, making it available from the game's main page! Thanks to everyone who checked it out, rated it, and gave feedback, and I hope it was helpful to you when learning the game! If it ends up becoming the official one, it'll be available to be translated into other languages allowing more people to learn the game! So definitely continue to leave your feedback and ratings so I can make the necessary changes if required to get it there! :)

Return to “Hadrian's Wall”