Inviting Board Game Enthusiasts to Exclusive Preview of "Football the Board Game" – Your Feedback Needed!

Discuss about anything!
Tucanu

Inviting Board Game Enthusiasts to Exclusive Preview of "Football the Board Game" – Your Feedback Needed!

Post by Tucanu »

Hey, fellow Board Gamers!

I hope this message finds you all in good spirits and surrounded by stacks of your favorite board games. I'm thrilled to share some exciting news with you – the birth of a new game that combines our love for board games and the thrill of football: "Football the Board Game"!

About "Football the Board Game":
This project was born out of a deep passion for both board games and football. We wanted to create a tabletop experience that captures the excitement, strategy, and fun of football, allowing players to immerse themselves in the world of their favorite sport in the comfort of their own homes.

Your Exclusive Invitation:
We are offering a private preview of "Football the Board Game" to a select group of board game enthusiasts, and we would love for you to be a part of it! Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us as we fine-tune the game and make it the best it can be.

How to Participate:

Visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fo ... n=90d0bd6a
Explore the game
Leave your feedback directly on the project private preview.

Why Join the Preview?

Be among the first to experience "Football the Board Game" before its official release.
Have a direct impact on the game's development by sharing your feedback.
Connect with fellow board game enthusiasts who share your love for football and tabletop games.

Like the project?
If yes please join our prelaunch campaign at:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fo ... board-game
If you press the notify me button you will be getting an email as soon as it goes live and benefit from a 12% discount that is available only for the first 100 pledges.

Important Dates:

Private Preview Access: 23.02.2024 to 29.02.2024
Project will go live: 1st of March

We can't wait to hear what you think and appreciate your support in making "Football the Board Game" a touchdown in the world of tabletop gaming!

Let's kick off the fun together!

Best,
Dos Hermanos Games

Return to “Off-topic”