Every game is amazing

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
geojanes

Every game is amazing

Post by geojanes »

I've played the full 1939-194? scenario a few times now. Every game is amazing and wonderful. I had thought it would play on rails, bounded by historical events within a narrow range, but that's not true at all. Collapsing USSR, collapsing USA, a freaking-French panzer rolling into Germany, all are not only possible, but have happened in the relatively few games I've played. And it all works so well.

I do have a question: If Germany collapses the UK, and occupies all if the cities in the UK, is it possible for the USA to land troops and be fully supplied?
I don't think they can, but I might be missing something? The best I can see is land in Gibraltar and then do an amphibious landing from Gibraltar to Plymouth, take that city, which would give supply.

Thanks for the game and the implementation. Both are great.
MarkDey

Re: Every game is amazing

Post by MarkDey »

Yes, the UK can mobilize in the ENA map box alongside the USA, and then they can invade the UK or Ireland, and both countries’ units can trace supply to UK Mainland cities.

Gibraltar is not the only location to invade from. The map box between ENA and the sea zones can also be a staging point for a liberation of the UK.
geojanes

Post by geojanes »

Oh, the mapboxes, of course. Thank you!
Lord Vasta

Post by Lord Vasta »

Thanks! Glad you like it.

Sal

Return to “Unconditional Surrender! World War 2 in Europe”