Weird formatting of blank space on either side of playing area

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
blhootz

Weird formatting of blank space on either side of playing area

Post by blhootz »

Hi there. Sorry for the newbie question, but when I started playing my first game, everything seemed normal and mostly readable, albeit small, what with having to cram that giant board on the screen. (I'm on a desktop computer, btw.) But now that some players have made their first moves, there's a wide swath of blank space on either side of the playing area, which pushes the right-side scores and moves column way off screen. At least I could mostly see everything (other than the other players' boards, etc.) before, but now I can't see the right side without scrolling. And resizing the browser window and/or font size doesn't help one bit.

Edit: I should mention that making the browser window narrower does lessen and eventually eliminate the blank space on either side, but the right side column is still offscreen. It's as if the entire game's page is now designed for, say, 120% of the actual width of the browser window, no matter how large the browser is. That's a fairly good way of describing the problem.

Does anyone here know what I'm talking about, and have a solution to get me back to a playable/visible screen? Many thanks in advance.

Return to “Lost Ruins of Arnak”