I STOP PLAYING MEMOIR 44 *REAL-TIME

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
SliwinskiPL

I STOP PLAYING MEMOIR 44 *REAL-TIME

Post by SliwinskiPL »

Sorry to say this, but it is a behaviour below criticism, when someone, facing total failure, exploits the fact that someone is out of time, despite earlier information about internet issues - and at the first opportunity, kicks their partner out of the game... This is the second time something like this has happened to me, and I am appalled by such attitudes of some players. You can check my match with "..." and "...'" from 11 days ago. I understand that losing is unpleasant, but such maneuvers are blows below the belt...

My last counter-partner wrote "I often time out before the start of Arena due to technical reasons. I hate how this interface works. Don't take reputation too seriously here" . So what he did? He skipped me at the first possible moment and quickly abandoned the game. 100% of hypocrisy.

This is frustrating. I will finish the last on-going turn-based games and stop playing Memoir44 for some time.
Last edited by SliwinskiPL on 12 March 2024, 16:30, edited 2 times in total.
VCX1302

Re: I STOP PLAYING MEMOIR 44

Post by VCX1302 »

This might be a solution :
If you play only turn-based games, this problem shouldn't arise any more.

Good luck and have fun playing M44!
Jeronimon

Re: I STOP PLAYING MEMOIR 44

Post by Jeronimon »

It would be sad if you. stopped playing this great game, but that is your choice.

A BGA tip: you might want to edit out the names of the players you named. Naming specific players is not allowed on BGA.

Return to “Memoir 44”