"Run out of time" Rebuttal?

Discuss about anything!
drinkingbuddy

"Run out of time" Rebuttal?

Post by drinkingbuddy »

I often find myself in this situation where players end the game when I run out of time from Arena+Turn-Based game especially if it's the weekend. One of the worst times was when there was a supertyphoon in my area. No electricity and internet for months. I came back here with zero reputation. Can't even rebut or give reason. And on weekends, especially long weekends (Fri-Sun or Sat-Mon). I mean... we do have a life outside BGA, right?
Palini

Re: "Run out of time" Rebuttal?

Post by Palini »

Well, I hear you, but if this is the case (long weekends) you will have to be more careful with which games to enter. You also have four vaccation passes to use each year, if you for example know a longer holiday is coming up, or if you are going on a (shorter) vaccation.

Supertyphoons is nothing one can control or do anything about, so really bad luck, but also, no one at their sane mind would wanna wait a month for a move to be made, right?

There are no perfect sollution for this, just be more careful with what games you enter.
ErikLevin

Re: "Run out of time" Rebuttal?

Post by ErikLevin »

Do you ask your fellow players beforehand if they are OK with you logging off and not playing another move for several days, going far off the clock?

Return to “Off-topic”