gameoptions.inc.php ignored on "Reload Game Options Configuration"

Game development with Board Game Arena Studio
Ant Stewart

gameoptions.inc.php ignored on "Reload Game Options Configuration"

Post by Ant Stewart »

I am working with a copy of Hanabi - it worked before Christmas but when I come back to it it fails to start with the error:

Code: Select all

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /var/tournoi/release/games/hanabiant/999999-9999/hanabiant.game.php on line 444
It seems like the game options array is empty, so the option being requested is coming back as 0, which is not in the array being looked up.

When I set up the game, there are also not visible game options being set.

---

Within the game management, I have tried pressing the "Reload Game Options Config", but that returns the following output:

Code: Select all

Reloading game options for game hanabiant
New gameoptions.json and gamepreferences.json are now in place:

[]

{"200":{"name":"Display tooltips","needReload":false,"generic":true,"values":[{"name":"Enabled"},{"name":"Disabled"}]}}
It seems like it is loading an empty configuration for some reason.

Here is the gameoptions.inc.php file:

Is there anyway to see errors from gameoptions.inc.php, perhaps to see if I have introduced a syntax error somehow?

I have tried reverting the gameoptions.inc.php to the original version from the version I copied, but even that does not work.
Ant Stewart

Re: gameoptions.inc.php ignored on "Reload Game Options Configuration"

Post by Ant Stewart »

Just a note - I have tried converting the options to json, and then adding them into gameoptions.json - and that seems to work as expected. So it just seems to be an issue in getting the options from gameoptions.inc.php which doesn't work.
Tisaac

Post by Tisaac »

Just delete the gameoption json file before hitting the reload gameoptions button (if you want to keep working with php, otherwise moving to json will work)
c12h22o11_

Post by c12h22o11_ »

I'm having the same issue. gameoptions.inc.php are being completely ignored.

Return to “Developers”