Draw

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
White Bishop

Draw

Post by White Bishop »

If I'm right it is still impossible to make a draw agreement. However it happens sometimes, that all of the pieces have revealed and neither of the players can improve. Don't you think that deveropers should add a draw option?
Like in chess I think that the possibility of an agreement, and automatic draw after three repetition would be extremly useful.
BaiBlagoi

Re: Draw

Post by BaiBlagoi »

I completely agree. I thought that it should be in place already, otherwise what is the current solution? Move eldlessly until one of the players give up and disconnects?
White Bishop

Post by White Bishop »

BaiBlagoi wrote: 16 January 2024, 06:50 I completely agree. I thought that it should be in place already, otherwise what is the current solution? Move eldlessly until one of the players give up and disconnects?
I think the current solution is to leave the game with mutal agreement. But it is not the right solution obviously.
Antorsom

Post by Antorsom »

I support. Only now there was such a situation. Can we leave the arena game without changing the rating?
Weltbestesspieler

Post by Weltbestesspieler »

Instead, I think that the best and simply solution is to be able to propose a draw, as is possible to do in others games. And as in the other games, the two players will obtain the scores for a draw.

Return to “Volto”