Crag

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/#!bugs
OxJabber

Crag

Post by OxJabber »

An I the only one who is not a fan of Crag? There is pretty much no skill involved, so every time it comes up in this season's Arena matches my heart sinks. I imagine there's no chance of it changing...?

On the other hand, I'm loving Maxi! So much more strategy, especially saving the rerolls. More of that, please!
frogstar_A

Re: Crag

Post by frogstar_A »

OxJabber wrote: 02 February 2024, 22:13 An I the only one who is not a fan of Crag? There is pretty much no skill involved, so every time it comes up in this season's Arena matches my heart sinks. I imagine there's no chance of it changing...?

On the other hand, I'm loving Maxi! So much more strategy, especially saving the rerolls. More of that, please!
Crag is terrible

Random game for arena is also terrible. Since they changed arena to that I will not play arena, end of story

Prior to that I was elite league for all 14 seasons and won a top 20 trophy four times. Now I don’t play

Thanks a bunch folks, you’ve ruined it

Why not just have separate arenas for each variant?
Waikirikiri

Post by Waikirikiri »

OxJabber wrote: 02 February 2024, 22:13 An I the only one who is not a fan of Crag? There is pretty much no skill involved, so every time it comes up in this season's Arena matches my heart sinks. I imagine there's no chance of it changing...?

I am not a fan of any of the Yahtzee variants.
I don't play Yahtzee in the Arena anymore because I don't want to play the variants.
Waikirikiri

Post by Waikirikiri »

frogstar_A wrote: 26 February 2024, 00:23

Crag is terrible

Random game for arena is also terrible. Since they changed arena to that I will not play arena, end of story

Prior to that I was elite league for all 14 seasons and won a top 20 trophy four times. Now I don’t play

Thanks a bunch folks, you’ve ruined it

Why not just have separate arenas for each variant?
I agree, a separate Arena game for each variant.
OxJabber

Post by OxJabber »

I don't mind the random variants, it's introduced me to some of them which otherwise I'd never have played. Like I said in my original post, Crag is no fun but Maxi is hugely enjoyable!
obtero

Post by obtero »

+1, maxi is really enjoyable, the other variants not as much
embattled llama

Post by embattled llama »

Love Maxi Yahtzee because there's a fair amount of strategy involved, loathe Crag. Don't play in Arena anymore in case I have to play Crag.
zoomboom

Post by zoomboom »

Crag can be fun for a quick non-pressure game. But it does kinda ruin the arena competition.

Return to “Yahtzee”