Question about open hands

Forum rules
Please DO NOT POST BUGS on this forum. Please report (and vote) bugs on : https://boardgamearena.com/bugs
debjwillis

Question about open hands

Post by debjwillis »

Hi all,

I've been playing this game for years, but today was the first time I played a game where the open hand option was chosen. However, I could never figure out just how to see the cards stored in the other player's hand. I must be doing something wrong - can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Debbie
Flash80

Re: Question about open hands

Post by Flash80 »

Hey Deb - did you ever get an answer? Because I've been wondering the same thing... is it that the person who set up the table can see your hand, but you can't see theirs? Pretty cheesy if that's the case.
Let me know. Doesn't look like anyone replied.
Saint Peter the Burg

Post by Saint Peter the Burg »

Has anyone tried to play on a different browser? I only play on Chrome and I'm wondering if maybe it's just a display issue on Chrome causing you not to be able to see the other players' hands.
bananasplay

Post by bananasplay »

debjwillis wrote: 11 March 2024, 03:41 Hi all,

I've been playing this game for years, but today was the first time I played a game where the open hand option was chosen. However, I could never figure out just how to see the cards stored in the other player's hand. I must be doing something wrong - can anyone help me out?
Opponents' hands can be viewed by mousing over the hand icon in the player panels.

Since mouseover isn't available on touch devices (at least, not on iOS), however, players on those devices are hosed when it comes to this feature. :-/
Please check my profile for a list of bugs that need upvotes so that BGA will maybe get around to fixing them.

Return to “Saint Petersburg”